School of Information Technology
Calendar Year 2012-2013 Publications
International Journals (with Impact Factors or Indexed in SCOPUS)
- Nimit Pattanasri, Sujeet Pradhan, Katsumi Tanaka: Extending Information Unit Across Media Streams for Improving Retrieval Effectiveness. Data & Knowledge Engineering, Elsevier, vol. 83, Jan. 2013, 70-92
- Kaewpuang, Rakpong, Sivadon Chaisiri, Dusit Niyato, B. Lee, and Ping Wang (2013). Cooperative Virtual Machine Management in Smart Grid Environment. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing.
- Lin M.M. Myint and Pornchai Supnithi: Off-track Detection Based on the Readback Signals in Magnetic Recording, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 48, no. 11, Nov., 2012.
- T. Sopon, L.M.M. Myint, P. Supnithi and K. Vichienchom: Modified Graph-based Detection Methods for Two-dimensional Interference Channels, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol.48 no. 11, Nov., 2012.
- Lin M.M Myint and Pornchai Supnithi: Unequal Error Correction Strategy for Bit- Patterned Magnetic Recording Systems with Multi-Track Detection, Journal of Applied Physics, vol 10, no. 7, April 2012.
International Journals (without Impact Factors or Indexed in SCOPUS)
- Photchanan Ratanajaipan and Chutiporn Anutariya: Interoperable Metadata Application Profile Framework (IMAP). Journal of Convergence Information Technology, AICIT, Vol. 8, No. 11, ISSN: 1975-9320 (June 2013)
International Conference Proceedings
- Sivadon Chaisiri: Utilizing Human Intelligence in a Crowdsourcing Marketplace for Big Data Processing. The second International Workshop on Scalable Computing for Big Data Analytics (SC-BDA), IEEE 19th Int. Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS), Seoul, Korea (December 2013) Best Paper Award
- Varin Khera, Chun Che Fung, and Sivadon Chaisiri: A Review of Security Risks in the Mobile Telecommunication Packet Core Network, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT), Bangkok, Thailand (December 2013), Communication in Computer and Information Science 409, Springer 2013, ISBN 978-3-319-03782-0
- Marut Buranarach, Taneth Ruangrajitpakorn, Chutiporn Anutariya, and Vilas Wuwongse: Ontology Design Approaches for Development of an Excise Duty Recommender System. Proc. International Workshop on Information Search, Integration and Personalization (ISIP 2013). Communications in Computer and Information Science Series, Vol. 421, Springer Verlag, ISSN: 1865-0929 (September 2013)
- Lin M. M. Myint, and Chanon Warisarn: Estimate ITI information using Cross Correlation Functions in Equalizer Designing Process for BPM Magnetic Recording, 2013 the 28th International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications (ITC-CSCC 2013), Yeosu, Korea, Jun-July 2013.
- Chonho Lee, Changbing Chen, Xia Yang, Bong Zoebir, Sivadon Chaisiri, and Bu-Sung Lee: A Workflow Framework for Big Data Analytics Event Recognition in Building. Proc. of 2013 IEEE Ninth World Congress on Services (SERVICES), Santa Clara, CA, USA (July 2013)
- Autthasith Arrayangkool, Chanon Warisarn, Lin M.M. Myint, and Piya Kovintavewat: A simple recorded-bit patterning scheme for bit patterned media recording, 10th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON 2013), Krabi, Thailand, May 2013.
- Krich Nasingkun and Chutiporn Anutariya: Integrating Ontology and Rule-based Computing Mechanisms using eXET Computing Engine. Proc. Int. Computer Science and Engineering Conf. (ICSEC 2012), Pattaya, Thailand (October 2012)
- MD Maruf Hasan, Chutiporn Anutariya, M Zau Ja: A Metadata-orientated Integrated Approach to Personal File Management. Proc. 8 Int. Conf. on Computing Technology and Information Management (ICCM 2012), Seoul, Korea (April 2012) (Link to full-text paper)
SIU Conference Proceedings
- Aekavute S. and Mohamed A. Addow: A Conceptual Framework for Adaptive Teaching-Learning Platform for High School Learning Environment. Proc. Int. Conf. on Public and Private Sectors: Governance Development and Innovation, Pathumthani, Thailand (January 2013)
- Mohamed H. Ahmed Baargeel and Chutiporn Anutariya: Towards Email Multiclass Classification. Proc. Int. Conf. on Public and Private Sectors: Governance Development and Innovation, Pathumthani, Thailand (January 2013)
- Paul Mason and Suh Nan Thang: Towards Improving the Scrutability of Legacy Safety Data using Natural Language Processing. Proc. Int. Conf. on Public and Private Sectors: Governance Development and Innovation, Pathumthani, Thailand (January 2013)
- Natchaya Kijmonkolchai and Krissada Maleewong: Mobile-based Interactive Learning Environment: A Case Study for Assisting English Learning. Proc. Int. Conf. on Public and Private Sectors: Governance Development and Innovation, Pathumthani, Thailand (January 2013)