- Semester 1/2019 (Aug-2019 Intake): Application Deadline: 20 July 2019 / Announcement of acceptance: 3 August 2019
- Semester 2/2019 (January-2020 Intake): Application Deadline: 20 December 2019
Qualifications of Applicants
- For BSCS Program Admission: High school certificate or equivalent
- For MSIT Program Admission: A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT or related area
- For PhD-IT Program Admission: A Master’s degree in Computer Science or IT or related area
- Having English Language Proficiency Certificate/Test Score (at least IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 530, or equivalent) is recommended.
How to Apply and Contact
Applying via E-mail
- Download and complete the graduate application form ( pdf – 243KB) or undergrad application form ( pdf – 301KB) and e-mail it together with the required documents to soit @ siu.ac.th.
- General inquiry: soit @ siu.ac.th
- For BSCS Program: Asst. Prof. Dr. Lin Min Myint(lin @ siu.ac.th)
- For MSIT Program: Asst. Prof. Dr. Paul Mason (paul @ siu.ac.th)
- For PhD-IT Program: Asst. Prof. Dr. Paul Mason (paul @ siu.ac.th)
Selection Criteria and Acceptance Notification
Documentary screening followed by online or telephone interview. Applications are reviewed as soon as they are received. Applicants will be interviewed online or over telephone soon after the review of each application. The university will issue a Letter of Acceptance to facilitate visa processing!