Assistant Professor Dr. Paul Andrew James Mason
Ph.D-IT Program Director and Lecturer
- PhD, Systems & Software Engineering, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- MSc, Computing Science, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- BSc (1st Class Honors), Business Information Technology, Northumbria University, United Kingdom
- Systems and Software Engineering for Complex Systems
- Dependable Computing, Requirements Specification and Management
- Real-Time Systems
- Fault Tolerant Computing
- Hazard and Risk Analysis
- Safety Case Development and Management
Current Research Projects
- Akaret Tangsuwan and Paul Mason, “Key Success Measures for Billing and Revenue Management System In Thailand”, Proceedings of IEEE 3rd International Conference on Engineering, Technologies & Social Sciences (ICETSS 2017), Bangkok, Thailand, 07-08,August 2017.
- Paul Mason & Salah Ali, “Towards Shared Stakeholder Understanding Of Requirements Models: A Rule Based Approach To Text Processing of Problem Statements”. Procs. International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology, 8/9 November 2014, Pattaya, Thailand.
- P. Mason & Suh Nun Thang, “Improving the Scrutability of Legacy Safety Cases Using Natural Language Processing”, Procs. International Conference on “Public and Private Sectors: Governance Development & Innovation, Bangkok Thailand, Jan.2013
- P. Mason, Traceability of an Aircraft Braking System: A Case Study in Mast, Procs. 4th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT), November 4-5, Bangkok, Thailand, 2010.
- P. Mason, An Axiomatic and Object-Based Approach to Tracing Safety Properties in the Context of ARP 4754, Procs. 3rd International Conference on Advances in Information Technology, (Communications in Computer & Information Science), Nov., Bangkok, Thailand, 2009.
- P. Mason, A Rigorous Object-based Specification of Fault Trees, Procs. 6th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, Phuket, Thailand, May, 2009.
- P. Mason & S. Supsrisupachai, Paraphrasing Use Case Descriptions and Sequence Diagrams: An Approach with Tool Support, Procs. International Conference in Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications, and Information Technology, Pattaya, Thailand, May 2009.
- P. Mason, Managing Complexity in ICT Systems Development, Int. Journal of Information Technology and Management, Vol. 7, No. 3, pages 264-282, 2008.
- P. Mason, Safety-Critical Computer Systems: An Information Management Perspective on their Development , Procs. 4th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation & Technology, Bangkok Thailand, Sept., 2008.
- P. Mason, MOTSART: Model-Oriented Traceability and Safety Analysis for Real-Time Systems, Procs. of The 5th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, Kanchanaburi, Thailand, May, 2008
- Telephone: +66 (0) 2-599-0000