Topic : Introduction to user experience
” How to develop products that people love “
วิทยากร: คุณดาริน สุทธพงษ์
User Experience Designer, Amazon.com Seattle, WA
วัน: เสาร์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม 2558
เวลา : 09:30 – 12:00 น.
สถานที่ : ชั้น 4 ห้อง 409 อาคารบัณฑิตศึกษา มหาวิทยาลัยชินวัตร
User Experience Design (UXD or UED or XD) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product. User experience design encompasses traditional human–computer interaction (HCI) design, and extends it by addressing all aspects of a product or service as perceived by users.
(Credit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_experience_design)
With more than 10 years of experience in the United States working in User Experience and Design fields, Darin has been delivering results for top companies in the Worlds. She has also been helping small businesses grow by leveraging bleeding edge technologies. Coming back to Thailand, Darin has mission to share her humble knowledge and build deep understanding of user-centered design process within Thai communities.
- User Experience Designer | Amazon.com Seattle, WA 2012-
Present Led high-profile initiative to reinvent Amazon’s entire post-purchase experience, saving more than 32 million dollars in support cost and increase 200 million dollars in revenue. Worked very closely with SVP and cross-functional teams from concept to implementation.
- Founder, Experience Designer | Unikmind Seattle, WA 2009-2013
Developed cutting-edge products for local companies in Seattle. Created innovative products from Augmented Reality game to fun, interactive car-selection app.
- Sr. Motion Designer | Flying Spot Seattle, WA 2009-2012
Designed motion graphics for Fortune 100 companies— such as Microsoft, Google, and Startbucks- to enhance their product experience, including animated prototypes, marketing videos, and rich-media event content.
- Multimedia Editor | Market America Greensboro, NC 2008-2009
Revamped online video portal to showcase companies products, leading to 3 million customers increase in less than a year.
- Interactive Designer | Craigs Reis Media Los Angeles, CA 2007
Led the interactive design team of ab online TV startup for Car enthusiasts. Responsible for the entire process of multimedia production and website design.
- Motion Designer | E! Entertainment Los Angeles, CA 2005-2006
Designed motion graphics and style guides for popular shows, including E! News, The Soup, Girls Next Door, Daily Ten, and Chelsea Handler.
- Animation Intern | Warner Brothers Animation Los Angeles, CA 2005
Design and coordination work for television animation series: Scoobydoo Get a Clue.
- Patent: Amazon mobile Workforce Management system to help the company more effectively manage support associates and increase customers satisfaction
- Best User Experience award: Amazon Hackathon contest, 2012
- MarCom Award: Catholic Health Initiatives video series for internal communication
- Hermes Award: Television spot for St. Providence Hospital “The right place for your heart”
ปิดลงทะเบียนเข้าร่วมงาน (Online Registration is now closed)