An opening for 1 Full-time Lecturer positions at School of Science and Technology
- Master or Doctoral degree from a well-recognized university/institution in the fields of Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Having an academic rank and experiences in teaching and thesis supervision would be an advantage.
- Having research background with publication record in national and/or international journals.
- Possess excellent English communication skills in both written and verbal.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Conducting all academic activities including teaching and research in the subject area of specialization.
- Supervising master and doctoral student thesis work and publish outputs in recognized national and international journals.
Attracting sponsored research projects.
- Participating in promotion activities, training courses, conferences/seminars, and other professional activities.
Responsible for the jobs assigned by the School and University.
Contact us at:
Human Resource Department, Shinawatra University
99 Moo 10 Bang Toey, Sam Khok District, Pathum Thani 12160
Online application form is also available below.